Stephen King’s a Balaam of the occult–
he has the power to curse,
yet when they come to him, he cannot insult
the God who overcomes his verse.
Shawshank Redemption is a metaphor
for all God’s done for the accused:
who are imprisoned by carnal hypocrites,
and, by them, chained and abused.
Though men in charge speak of God and quote
His Word, they bear rotten fruit.
Behind religion distant, and from God, remote
God’s Voice remains false or mute.
But it’s the man contrite and humbled by
his transgressions, even in thought,*
who is given a hammer to break through their lie
until imprisoned he’s NOT.
* remember, Andy, the main character, confesses he WANTED to kill his adulterous wife and her lover, and that he was not a communicative husband and drove her to it. He confesses to his sins and is contrite. Still, God gives him a vision and redemption, hidden like a mystery only Andy knows….in the only good book there is.
P.S. from the meaning of “Andrew”: In the New Testament the apostle Andrew, the first disciple to join Jesus, is the brother of Simon Peter.
JESUS’ SAVING GRACE IS ALL WE NEED NOW*
We tithe out of gratefulness
ONLY when we realize what we’ve already gotten:
a second chance to return to His Presence–
to bear fruit from Christ that’s not rotten.
But when we tithe to get something in return
from God, it’s a bribe of religion–of greed.
But God’s already raised us from where we would burn
and He’s given us JUST what we need*
The reason that Job could be tempted as such
and allowed to be sifted, through testing,
is everything turned into gold that he’d touch
so Satan accused Job of “investing.”
Satan bet God that Job would curse
God the moment such investments fell through!
Satan accused Job of bribes–as his purse
grew, he’d “sacrifice” animals with hopes to accrue.
The important thing to ask is if “wealth” fell away:
your family, your things, then each friend,
would you curse God, or get contrite: on your face, pray,
knowing GOD IS GOOD AND HAS NO END.
If you reach out, He’ll put His hand in yours.
He will open up what blocked you like closed doors.
He will help you to understand ever Word and His command.
If you reach out, He’ll put His hand in yours.
If you reach out, He’ll put His thoughts in yours.
He’ll make captive each thought that through you bores
into your flesh, into your mind, He will always be that kind,
if you reach out and let His thoughts be yours.
If you reach out, He’ll put His Love in yours.
He will use your heart as through it, His Love pours.
He will help you feel like Christ, as your ego’s sacrificed.
If you reach out, He’ll put real Love in yours.
If you reach out, He’ll help you turn your cheek.
He will, when you are attacked, be strong not weak
to temptation as it baits you. Sin is at the door–it hates you!
But you’ll overcome it if it’s God you seek!!
Cain was not born in Paradise,
but my friend, neither was Abel.
Cain fell into the fleshly vise
of thinking God’s gifts a fable.
But Abel fell on his face
and offered humbly to the LORD
what Cain, so fallen from grace,
thought was too much to afford:
Abel offered his skin back,
the one passed down by his “parents.”
Abel offered his lack
for God’s forgiving recompense,
because Abel knew that sin
was the cause of his parents’ toil
so he got down on his face, but then
his blood stained the soil.
Which made the land cursed even more
than it was before we all left
what some blaspheme as “Folklore.”
In unbelief, we’re bereft.
Don’t be a Cain, who’s just surviving
instead of thriving, as was the second
brother, “dead” by Cain’s conniving.”
Abel, by God, was beckoned
and will return to Paradise forever
if he’s not there already as the Christ
who volunteered to endeavor
to save his brothers: be sacrificed!
- I can almost read some people’s minds: they’ll say, “Who are you to add to the Word like this?” Who is God to add to His Word you might as well ask. Only Christ, the lamb, can open the seals on the books, and He has come to me in a dream. I have met the Christ (I also met the false messiah by studying A Course in Miracles: I came from a New Age background and now I’m extremely allergic to “New Age” propaganda). The Holy Christ has breathed eternal life into me. My life DRASTICALLY changed after that moment. Do you think personally meeting Christ came with no benefits, people?? I ask you, do you think Jesus has duct tape on His mouth and lacks total understanding and that He is incapable of telling us the actual details about ANY situation in our human history, in the Bible (His story, remember, as much as ours) and even our individual psychological histories? What do you think He talked about all those nights around a campfire with the Apostles? Even the Apostles said the life of Jesus, His deeds and stories would never be capable of being put in a human book: too many limitations. If you are truly born again and an adopted (of God’s Spirit) son or daughter (not a pre-born again self-called Christian or a scoffing atheist), Christ will start to fill in the blanks–the parts of the Bible that are sparse like a terse faraway fable–and He will tell you the story in 3D, not just this 2D version ministers say is “the Word,” to control us, as if God and His understanding can be put in a book that is finite, in a box. God sees everything. His knowledge is infinite. We are not to add anything or subtract anything that takes away from God’s good character–that’s true! But if something supports His good character, and, HERE”S THE PROMISE: it is from Him, not Satan. If it speaks of mercy but not justice: it is New Age crap and a false messiah. But on the other hand, if it condemns true prophets of God (as even the Israelites did over and over), who sit at the campfire with Christ all throughout their days in longing and love and hunger for His truth, then you risk blaspheming the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28), the Spirit of God, which Christ said is the ultimate and unforgivable sin. Stay humble, my friend, and so will I. My old poems (at the beginning of this blog) are from a pre-Christ knowing poet. I left them there to show the change. Now my prayer is always this: Holy Pure God, if I do not serve You and You alone, blot me out or shut me up because I long only to serve You.
THE TRUTH ALWAYS RISES
You can see throughout history
when the hypocrites surge
and they don’t get the mystery:
their OWN sin God must purge
instead of focusing on other sinners–
they’re quick to label as if they
weren’t, before God, beginners–
before they knew of The Way.
God wants mercy, not sacrifice:
do you think it pleases Him that we ask
an innocent being to die twice
in place of sinners, on task,
but that’s why Jesus is crowned,
though, he, himself, pointed to
His Heavenly Father, renowned,
who raised Him as He will you!
So let your limbs be tied together
as a lamb led to slaughter:
know that God promised a tether
tied to your soul, son or daughter,
and that He won’t let you die
even upon your descent
down into Satan’s biggest lie:
Truth rises–bruised, but not bent.
(NOTE: I SPEAK AS A FORMER SEX ADDICT, BTW, WHO NEVER WOULD HAVE CALLED HERSELF THAT BEFORE SHE WAS BORN AGAIN. NOW I SEE HOW THE DESIRE FOR SEX ENSLAVED ME, AND THAT MY KIDS ARE NOT “THE ANSWER” TO MY JOY: GOD IS, AND POINTING THEM TO GOD IS. BUT THEY HAVE FREE WILL, AND IF THEY DON’T CHOOSE GOD, IT MAKES ME SAD BUT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO BUT PRAY FOR THEM AND EVEN LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR THEM IF THE CHANCE ARISES.)
PROCREATION IS GOD’S WILL DEFERRED
BUT NOT STOPPED (SEX CAME AFTER THE FALL)
Adam and Eve did not have sex till fallen.*
Now what does that say?
That this pleasure is second best–
and, yes, we can pass the test:
to walk, not in darkness, but day.
Now my “Christian” friends argue
that “oh, no, this won’t do!
Sex was ‘created’ by God!”
But just as He made skins,
to buy time for our sins–
He knew most were headed for Nod.
So He allowed procreation–
false messiahs abounding
where loyalty is misplaced in a “nation,”
“us” being the root word–
“to be born”–but founding
can be sinful and God’s Will deferred.
If you defend this one act
over returning to Paradise–
my friend, it could be your last choice.
Assess who your pact
is with: God or flesh? He asks TWICE:
“Do you remember My voice?”*
* Genesis 4:1King James Version (KJV) 4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
** John 10:27 English Standard Version (ESV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
DON’T LET YOUR SINS BE THE SHARPENING STONE
Every sin you subconsciously or
is a rock on which Satan can slide
his knife to make his blade sharp
for your head,
for your soul,
for your breath–
for your hide.
Every sin can be repented with one
fell stroke: cry out to God’s mercy–to Christ
who perfectly stood up to Satan, a son
who demanded each soul sacrificed
for all the traitors he took with him long ago:
1/3 it was quoted in the Bible–
justice demands that all traitors must know
and repent because DEATH is the sentence for Libel.
* I just watched the first movie of the Chronicles of Narnia and it made so much more sense to me than it did before I was born again. There is a stone that is used for a sacrifice and it made it so clear what God has done for me and EVERY ONE OF US.
BUNGEE-JUMPING AND TESTING THE LORD*
I’ve been bungee-jumping with God’s
silver cord around my heart all my life,
bouncing back from addiction–all kinds of affliction–
while Satan sharpened his knife.
But I came to the end of that stretchy rope
one night when I realized what I
had done. And that my only HOPE
was that cord that protected me from having to die.
Yes, I tempted the Lord, but He forgave me
in hopes that I’d see His “invisible Hand”
which reached for Me, ready to save me
from Satan, who wanted me bashed on the land.
My dearest friend, IN FAITH, reach out
for His Hand. Christ said only God knows
when that moment is lost in the shadow of doubt–
when that knife and that cord come to blows.
* Luke 4:9-12 English Standard Version (ESV) (Satan’s tempting of the Christ)
9 And he took him to Jerusalem and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down from here, 10 for it is written, “‘He will command his angels concerning you, to guard you,’
11 and “‘On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”
12 And Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
Deuteronomy 6:16 English Standard Version (ESV)
16 “You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah”